Are you cellularly young?
Healthy young cells are equipped to fight oxidative stress and maintain balance. If your cells behave like healthy young cells, you are cellularly young.
The challenge: everyday life can cause excessive oxidation in your cells. Excessive oxidation leads to cellular damage. This cellular damage is at the root of many degenerations in the human body, including those involved in senescence (the aging process). Examples include loss of skin elasticity, wrinkles, graying of hair, and many health problems. Being cellularly young means that your body is not suffering from excessive oxidation and cellular damage.
How does one retain or regain cellular youth?
Many lifestyle factors affect your cellular age. The key to staying cellularly young is to optimize those factors in your favor.
Make sure that your diet includes key cellular nutrients that are bioavailable and whole-food. Whole food Proselem provides nutrients that promote cellular youth.
- Raw foods: Eat plenty of raw vegetables and fruits. At least one third of your food intake should consist of raw fruits and vegetables.
- Real foods: Eat real foods! Avoid industrialized, processed foods. Favor real, unprocessed foods.
- Hydrate yourself: give your cells the pure, clean water they need.
- Avoid poisons: Hydrogenated oils and mono and di-glycerides are abundantly present in processed foods, including restaurant food not made from scratch. Learn strategies to avoid these and other poisons.
- Exercise: Get an optimal amount of exercise. Listen to your body!
- Breathing: Learn how to breathe for health.
Stress management: Learn how to manage stress and minimize its effect on your cells.
Find out more about how to retain or regain cellular youth by signing up to receive the ProselemUSA Newsletter!